Yesterday's (6/15/2021) prices missing in usstock daily database for specific symbol?

Realized yesterday (6/15/2021) that I was missing a trading candidate based on my filters, and after looking further into it, discovered that no prices were available for ALF (FIBBG00YTRV189) yesterday in the usstock-daily database.

I have prices for this name prior to yesterday, and I have prices for other stocks from yesterday, so it looks like it was just this stock that was missed. ALF was one of the most active stocks in the market yesterday with nearly 200M volume, so I'm surprised it would be missed.

@Brian are you showing daily prices missing on your end for this stock? If so, is this a bug or is it an issue with the data provider that may happen time to time?

Thanks!

Investigating...

This was caused by a sid mapping issue that affected ALF on that particular date. We are looking into solutions.

Thanks for the follow up @Brian; knowing it's on your radar is good enough for me. Thanks brother.

This issue is now fixed historically and going forward.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.