Reinstalling QuantRocket

Hello,

I was previously a subscriber to your basic plan. I cancelled my subscription a few months ago, as I took a pause on my algorithmic trading efforts. I have since decided to resume, but I want to use the free portion of the software first, before I decide to become a paying subscriber again. Upon trying to open my Jupyter link provided in the installation section, the website did not open. I then uninstalled docker and resinstalled it, and reinstalled the quantrocket containers after that. The first time I tried reinstalling the containers, I ran the following command and got the following error.

COMMAND: docker-compose -p quantrocket up -d

ERROR: failed to register layer: Error processing tar file(exit status 1): write /usr/local/share/.cache/yarn/v4/npm-moment-2.24.0-0d055d53f5052aa653c9f6eb68bb5d12bf5c2b5b/node_modules/moment/.yarn-tarball.tgz: input/output error

The second time I ran the same command, I got a different error:

ERROR: error creating temporary lease: write /var/lib/desktop-containerd/daemon/io.containerd.metadata.v1.bolt/meta.db: read-only file system: unknown

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong, and what I can do to resolve this.

Thank you!

Typo: "basic plan" = full access plan

This is either a Docker issue and/or an operating system issue, not QuantRocket-specific. I would try googling the error message.