Get prices function giving error randomly

I am trying to execute a backtest that uses multiprocessing and fetches prices for multiple dates at the same time.

When i try to do the get the prices in sequential order its giving prices correctly. But i do multiprocessing

sometimes it gives

'list' object has no attribute 'values'

sometimes it gives
Error: 'bool' object is not iterable

sometimes it gives
no history or real-time aggregate databases or Zipline bundles called idealpro-fx-1m-ask-history

sometimes it gives

('400 Client Error: BAD REQUEST for url: http://houston/zipline/bundles/config/idealpro-fx-1m-ask-history', {'status': 'error', 'msg': 'bundle idealpro-fx-1m-ask-history does not exist'})

sometimes it gives:
('Connection aborted.', RemoteDisconnected('Remote end closed connection without response'))

It gives the above errors on a random basis any suggestions how to resolve this. Is their a rate limiter for get_prices function

There is no rate limiter on get_prices. The use of multiprocessing with QuantRocket’s APIs may or may not work but isn’t officially supported. In general, multiprocessing greatly increases complexity; weird errors like you are seeing are common and can be painstaking to debug. I would take the variety and randomness of the errors as a sign to pursue a different approach that avoids multiprocessing.