Daily equity data symbol error

I keep getting the below message regarding missing symbol data. I have tried recreating the bundle and reingesting the data but I still get this error.

I also tried the below command but it returns an error as well. Also, restarted zipline many times.

curl -X POST 'http://houston/zipline/ingestions/usstock-1d-bundle?sids=FIBBG00GTKSSK4&force=true'
{"status": "error", "msg": "sids and universes cannot be specified with this bundle"}

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

et_zipline_1|Traceback (most recent call last):
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "sym://qrocket_app_py", line 795, in post
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "sym://qrocket_qrzipline_backtest_py", line 157, in backtest_algo
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zipline/algorithm.py", line 652, in run
quantrocket_zipline_1| for perf in self.get_generator():
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zipline/gens/tradesimulation.py", line 200, in transform
quantrocket_zipline_1| algo.before_trading_start(self.current_data)
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zipline/algorithm.py", line 460, in before_trading_start
quantrocket_zipline_1| self._before_trading_start(self, data)
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "LongShortStrat", line 495, in before_trading_start
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "zipline/_protocol.pyx", line 109, in zipline._protocol.check_parameters.call.assert_keywords_and_call
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "zipline/_protocol.pyx", line 461, in zipline._protocol.BarData.can_trade
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "zipline/_protocol.pyx", line 498, in zipline._protocol.BarData._can_trade_for_asset
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zipline/data/data_portal.py", line 410, in get_spot_value
quantrocket_zipline_1| return self._get_single_asset_value(
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zipline/data/data_portal.py", line 351, in _get_single_asset_value
quantrocket_zipline_1| return self._get_daily_spot_value(
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zipline/data/data_portal.py", line 638, in _get_daily_spot_value
quantrocket_zipline_1| value = reader.get_value(
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zipline/data/dispatch_bar_reader.py", line 100, in get_value
quantrocket_zipline_1| return r.get_value(asset, dt, field)
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zipline/data/bcolz_daily_bars.py", line 675, in get_value
quantrocket_zipline_1| ix = self.sid_day_index(sid, dt)
quantrocket_zipline_1| File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zipline/data/bcolz_daily_bars.py", line 643, in sid_day_index
quantrocket_zipline_1| offset = day_loc - self._calendar_offsets[sid]
quantrocket_zipline_1|KeyError: Equity(FIBBG00GTKSSK4 [ANDV])
quantrocket_zipline_1|

That’s a short-lived “When Issued” security and it looks like there is no data for it. Please provide simplified code and backtest dates to reproduce the issue. But probably the workaround would be just to avoid that sid.

Thanks, Brian. I have added a filter to remove the symbol and that fixed it. even though this was the first time I encountered this issue and I have been using the same pipeline definition!

Is there a way to filter out When Issued Securities in the pipeline? What would be the metadata in the securities database that one could use? I have loaded some Custom Fundamentals and I use a primary security flag but this did not remove it.