Changing Cloud Domain Credentials

Hey Brian,

If my cloud access credentials have been compromised, where can I change the username and pw for my DigitalOcean cloud?

Thank you.

Set new environment variables for HOUSTON_USERNAME and HOUSTON_PASSWORD as described in the installation tutorial, then redeploy houston:

docker-compose up -d houston

I did that and nothing changed.

I changed the environment variables by editing the docker-compose.yml and then on the cmd prompt I went into the directory to where the docker-compose.yml file is installed and ran the command docker-compose up -d houston which returned:

Creating network "quantrocketlive_default" with the default driver
Creating volume "quantrocketlive_codeload" with default driver
Creating volume "quantrocketlive_db" with default driver
Creating volume "quantrocketlive_flightlog" with default driver
Creating volume "quantrocketlive_settings" with default driver
Creating quantrocketlive_houston_1 ... done

but it is still running on the old credentials.

You might need to use the -p/--project-name parameter with docker-compose.

Commands posted in the forum are not necessarily meant to be copied and pasted exactly, you have to adapt them to your situation.

I would strongly suggest working through some of the numerous Docker Compose tutorials on the web, so you understand what you’re doing when you run various commands. Or enlist an IT person if you can. Most of what you’re struggling with is not specific to QuantRocket but requires a little better knowledge of Docker. The support offered through the forum is limited, so a special paid support arrangement would be required for more in-depth help.